We focus on the growth and competitive advantage of entrepreneurial companies, Global Business Partners Mexico provides professional consulting services in international trade to foreign and national companies that seek to establish their products or services successfully in the Mexican and Latin American market. We focus on the needs of each company to increase its presence in the international market.
Offer our clients the highest standards of service in terms of foreign trade, with alternately specialized personnel, providing information and solutions to the client, so that they have a successful entry into the global market.
To be the leading firm in professional services, which helps the success of our staff and clients. Our clients will have the help of professional people, who continue to actively develop experience in the field of international business and increase their business prospects on a daily basis, without forgetting the constant interrelationship with high-level contacts, which are essential to generate synergy, which benefit the parties to have an end that becomes the generation of sources of employment in this globalized economic environment.
Founded in 2006 by Efren Flores Rangel and Silvia Elinor Alonso Figueroa, GBP Mexico has successfully provided trade consultancy services to companies and government entities seeking to export products and services to Mexico. GBP Mexico is formed by a prestigious and highly specialized group of professionals with regional and international recognition in international business focus in the growth and development of our customers.
GBP Mexico has the following representative offices
- ∙The Great Lakes St. Lawrence Governors & Premiers (GSGP) from 2013 to date.
- ∙The State of Michigan since 2013.
- ∙The State of New York from July from 2014 to date.
- ∙The State of Wisconsin since July, 2015.
GBP México, was the official representative for the State of Kentucky for the period 2008-2013 until the State decided to change its export strategy and Mexico was not a priority.
GBP Mexico also provides assistance to other foreign entities including the Basic Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, & Cosmetic Export Promotion Indian Council (Chemexcil), Northern Ireland Promotion Agency, the German Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy, The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry – Government of India (APEDA) and services for the Louisville Forward division of the Department of Economic Development Louisville coordinating agendas for investment attraction.
We also provide assistance to Mexican Government entities with the State of Querétaro coordinating part of its business agenda for Hannover Messe 2018.
The company comprises highly specialized professionals with regional and international recognition in international business focused on the growth and development of our clients.
Our firm has wide experience working with State and Federal Government Entities , and it is familiar with the requirements and management that a State Representative should comply with, including professional and administrative deliverables
GBP Mexico has expertise in different industries such as: automotive, aerospace, electric & electronic, medical & pharmaceutical, machinery, construction, plastics, green technologies, chemicals, agriculture, veterinarian products, security, food and beverages, IT, and forestry and engineer services.
The firm has provided services to big, medium and small companies always taking in consideration the needs and goals of its customers and working as a team to achieve results.
GBP Mexico has developed a solid network of contacts with different Economic Development agencies on state and federal level for example Mexico City government, State Government of States of Nuevo Leon, Jalisco, Guanajuato, Veracruz, San Luis Potosi, Queretaro, State of Mexico, Chihuahua, Yucatan, Aguascalientes and Puebla.
GBP Mexico is partnering with the following associations in the country
- American Chamber of Commerce (Amcham) * Actual member
- Mexico City Chamber of Commerce * Actual member
- Chamber of Exporter and Importers of Mexico (ANIERM) * Actual member
- National Association of Plastic Industries (ANIPAC)
- Construction National Chamber (CAMARCO)
- National Association of Machinery Importers
- National Industry of Auto parts. (INA) * Actual member
- Camara Nacional de la Transformacion (Canacintra) * Actual member
- Camara maderera de Guadalajara.
- National Association of Supermarkets and Department Stores. (ANTAD) * Actual member (Service Provider)
- National Association for Automotive Industry * Actual member
- Mexican Association for Natural Gas
- American Forest & Paper Association – México
- Mexican Association of Veterinarians in Mexico.
- American Hardwoods Export Council (AHEC)
- CANACO Guadalajara.
- Camara de la construccion *Actual member
- Camara de la Industria de la transformación de Nuevo Leon (Caintra) * Actual member
- Comce * Actual member
- United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- CANIETI (Electronics, Telecommunication and Technology Chamber) *Actual Member
- FEMIA *Actual member
- Consejo Coordinador Empresarial in Mexico City, Merida, Monterrey, Guadalajara, Puebla * Actual member
- Select USA *Actual Member
- Consejo de Camaras Industriales de Jalisco